My Five-Part 2017 Birthday Celebration

My 2017 Birthday celebration was indeed the happiest and the most successful one! Though my birthday was on March 19, it seems that I celebrated a month-long birthday for the whole month of March 2017 together with my family, friends, teammates, and love ones. 

To summarize my 2017 Birthday celebration last month, let these photos speak for themselves:







And also, I would like to give thanks for OPPO mobile phone for sending me this so special birthday cake from Contis. "Yun bang nanalo ka na sa kanila ng brand new OPPO F3 Plus Dual Camera Phone, nagpadala pa sila ng special gift sa'yo!" 

Thank you very much OPPO!



And of course, thank you to all my love ones who spent their time celebrating my birthday with me! "Salamat din po sa lahat ng nagbigay ng kanilang mga regalo!"

"Hanggang Sa Muli.."  04/17/2017 (Bits of Rocks)



Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments