A Glimpse to the New Runner Rocky Website Design

Earlier this October 2017 inline with the preparation of the 3rd year anniversary of my sports, fitness, marathons blog Runner Rocky, I have redesigned my website giving it a new look. This is also inline with Team Runner Rocky's 1st year anniversary celebration.

Here is the said new design of our blog:




To see it live, feel free to visit it via www.RunnerRocky.com. There were plenty of interesting stuffs there not only limited to sports, fitness, or running events but also with exclusive celebrity interviews, featured stories, vlogs, and team's activities.

See you all at RR! 11/28/2017 (Bits of Rocks)  


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments