Bits of Rocks Celebrates 10 Years of Blogging!

The blog that started it all...

March 15, 2008 when my very first post was published in blogspot via Bits of Rocks, my very first personal blog. And yes, I'm proud celebrating its 10TH Year Anniversary. This also marked my 10 years in the blogging community!  

Though I started blogging in Friendster way back September 2007 with "Bits of Rocks,"  I consider March 15, 2008 as my blog anniversary and the official birth date of Bits of Rocks because this was the date that I started blogging in blogger or blogspot with its own url which is www.bitsofrocks.blogspot.com before it turns to www.bitsofrocks.com.     

And to commemorate my 10 years in blogging industry, here is my 10 Years Bits of Rocks Blogging Anniversary logo:


Created by my bestfriend Miyo Briones of TakeOff PH, the logo also emphasizes our Team Runner Rocky hand sign which is your's truly trademark sign in most of our photos.  

I will share with you my inspirational blogging story and how Bits of Rocks gave birth to other more blog sites like TV Series Craze, The Lifestyle Portal, and Runner Rocky on my next posts. So stay tune folks!

"Happy 10 Years of Blogging" to me and to Bits of Rocks! 03/30/2018 (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments