Meet My Justice League Action Figures

It's always been my hobby to collect toys specially the action figures. And my favorites of these action figures are the set of Justice League

Before the end of 2017 during the hit of this said superhero film, I managed to collect the action figures led by my top fave, Superman.

So, let me share with you four of my DC Superheros in my Justice League collection: 

The Man of Steel, Superman

The Tough Beauty of Wonder Woman

The Dark Knight Batman

Who Will Run as Fast as The Flash?

Oh Boy Cyborg!

Missing in this set of collection is the Aquaman.  Hope that I can find him soon in our nearest toy stores!

Aside from these action figures, I have also cool set of Justice League collection from the popular food chain which I will share with you soon on my upcoming posts! So stay tune folks! 03/14/2018 (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments