In Red with the Starbucks 2019 Planner

I finally got my two Starbucks collections for the year 2019 - the Starbucks Travel Organizer and the Starbucks Planner.

I made two separate unboxing and review vlogs for those two which I will share with you on my next blog posts so that you can decide which to avail (or better grab them both). But for now, let me share with you first my selfie when I received my Starbucks Planner 2019. Check this out:


Yeah, having my selfie whenever I got my Starbucks Planner is always my hobby since 2013 to show with you the feeling of achievement completing the stickers for the planner. It's just evolve higher since last year when I started doing my video blogs for my planners. 

Right after our Havana-theme Yearend / Christmas Party in my new company, I finally got my Starbucks Planner. Many thanks to my teammates! :)

My #ootn in my selfie perfectly blended my Starbucks 2019 Planner box as you can see! 11/29/2018 (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments