Congratulations Miss Universe 2018 Catriona Gray!

For the 4TH time around, the Philippines bagged the Miss Universe title! After Ms. Gloria Diaz (1969), Ms. Margie Moran (1973), and Ms.Pia Wurtzbach (2015), here comes Ms. Catriona Gray!

Catriona Elisa Magnayon Gray, a 24-year old Filipino-Australian was crown as the Miss Universe 2018 in the grand coronation night held at Bangkok, Thailand, December 17, 2018.  

I've already posted the winning stories and article of Catriona in my other blog, the TV Series Craze. For now, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate her by sharing my photo with her. Here it goes:


Yes, that was my first photo with Catriona on the last week of November 2018 before her flight in Bangkok, Thailand to compete for the said prestige pageant. I've sent my good luck to her after that photo. And I've said, she will be coming home owning the Miss Universe crown. And that turns into a reality today!

Catriona's success in this Miss Universe pageant is another inspiring story. Two years ago, she failed to win the Miss World crown. But she didn't lose hope. She joined in the other competition, in this Miss Universe pageant reinventing herself until she finally got the victory!

Catriona has a similar story with our 2015 Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach who loose three times in Miss Universe pageant but keep on trying and trying until she finally crowned as the queen of the universe!

Once more, congratulations Ms. Catriona Gray! You make us proud, the Philippines, and the whole world...the universe rather! 12/17/2018 (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments