Meeting the Queens of the Universe

Our country, the Philippines proves that it is the land of the beauty queens! Yes, in the history of the beauty pageants, we already got four Pinays who win the prestige Miss Universe title.

Starting from Ms. Gloria Diaz in 1969, followed by Ms. Margie Moran  in 1973, then Ms. Pia Wurtzbach in 2015, and the most recent, Ms. Catriona Gray this 2018 - the Filipino people are lucky enough to have these four beautiful ladies bringing the pride and victory to our country.

But of all the Filipino people, I am the most lucky of them! Yes, because I got the privilege to meet, take a picture, and interview three of these beauty queens. Well, check this out below:


Except for Ms. Margie Moran, I already met Ms. Gloria Diaz, Ms. Pia Wurtzbach, and Ms. Catriona Gray! Let's take a look on my first photos with these three beauty queens:

With Ms. Gloria Diaz, Miss Universe 1969:




With Ms. Pia Wurtzbach, Miss Universe 2015:  




With Ms. Catriona Gray, Miss Universe 2018:  




Now the challenge is with Ms. Margie Moran! Meeting her definitely completes my four moments with the four beauty queens of the universe! My friend said: "Kumpletuhin mo na (with Margie Moran) parang pagkumpleto lang ng mga planners!" Hahaha!
 
But still, I'm so thankful to have them in different occasions. You may want to watch my interviews with them, just feel free to subscribe and visit my YouTube channel via youtube.com/RunnerRocky and be inspired with my vlog interviews! 12/19/2018 (Bits of Rocks) 


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments