Watch: Unboxing and Review of the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (CBTL) 2019 Giving Journal

It's time to unbox another 2019 coffee shop planner! This time, let's explore the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Giving Journal!

It was 2015 when I started to collect the stamps for my very first CBTL planner called as the Giving Journal. This is called a "Giving Journal" because whenever you got a planner, you already donated part of the beverage amount you have purchased to the chosen charity.

This 2019, the CBTL Giving Journal comes in four different designs. I've chose the brown cork-board type with the logo of the Coffee Bean as shown below: 

Unboxed my Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 2019 Giving Journal

The Brown 'cork board' type CBTL Giving Journal


Now let's all watch my unboxing and review video:



 Meanwhile, here are the other designs you may choose:

The Other Designs Which You Can Avail with 12 Stamps

Having a Selfie with the Journals During the Time That I've Yet to Complete the Stamps


Redeeming of the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 2019 Giving Journal will be until the first week of January 2019 or until supply last.

On my next posts, more new planners to unbox and review. So stay tune planner and journal addicts (like me)! 12/15/2018 (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments