Watch: Unboxing and Review of the Seattle's Best Journal 2019

It's time to unbox and review again another planner from a popular coffee shop. This time, it's the Seattle's Best Coffee (SBC) Journal 2019!

Yes, this is my second time to collect the planner or journal of Seattle's Best. I've started to own one last year. Since then, the SBC journal eventually turn to be my new collection in addition to Starbucks and Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.



What I like most about this SBC Journal is that, it has the best cover. Their cover is usually made of leather just like this year's.

And yes, the Seattle's Best Journal is the biggest of the three coffee shop planners. As I've said, "para siyang pizza," referring to its box.

Well, without further talk, here is my unboxing and review vlog of the Seattle's Best Journal. Let's all watch this:



Meanwhile, let take another glance to the SBC journal I've chose for this year, the one in brown leather cover:



  The Seattle's Best 2019 Journal with a hashtag them of #SeizeThisYear comes in four color designs - brown, black, blue, and red. The brown one which I've chose is the best seller.

Stay tune folks 'cause I have two more planner unboxing vlogs to share with you!  And yes, I have one unboxing vlog comparing the planners of the three coffee shops. 12/21/2018 (Bits of Rocks) 


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments