Watch: The Unboxing of the 2019 Starbucks Travel Organizer



For the first time, Starbucks launched their very first Travel Organizer! Yes, this is in addition to their usual planner which already became our yearly hobby every end of the year.

And since this is new to us, this is the first planner I've collected for 2019. Thanks God, I've got it on the second week of November 2018 and was the first I've unboxed.

Ok without further talks, let me share with you my unboxing and review video of the Starbucks Planner 2019. Here it goes:



As you can see, I've grabbed the teal one. According to the coffee shop, this is more in-demand than the orange one.   

I've already got my three planners and one travel organizer from the three leading coffee shops namely Starbucks, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and Seattle's Best Coffee. I already unboxed and reviewed them via my unboxing vlogs in my official YouTube channel. But don't worry, I will also share them with you here in my Bits of Rocks blog site so stay tune for more! 12/03/2018 (Bits of Rocks)

Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments