Watch: Unboxing the Starbucks Planner 2019

Now, it's time to unbox the Starbucks 2019 Planner!

I've been an avid collector of the Starbucks Planner since 2013. From then on, it turns to be my hobby every end of the year. And because of this hobby, I even collected planners of other coffee shops like the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf and the Seattle's Best Coffee. I share their unboxing and review videos on my next posts.



So now, let's watch my unboxing and review of the Starbucks Planner 2019. Here it goes:



Aside from this planner, I also got the Starbucks Travel Organizer which I also featured on my previous post.

So are you ready for more unboxing?! Stay tune 'coz more to come! 12/08/2018 (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments