How David Licauco Celebrate the Chinese New Year

Welcome to the Year of the Earth Pig!

As I continue to spread good vibes and prosperous new year in line with the 2019 celebration of the #CNY, let me share with you another exciting blog post.

For the second time around, I met my Chinoy brother David Licauco. Yeah, he is now one of the most promising hunk heartthrob in the Kapuso network and is one of the lead stars of their newest romcom TV series "Toda One I Love" joining Kylie Padilla  and Ruru Madrid.


Just like yours truly, David is a Chinoy. He is a half-Pinoy and a half Chinese. His mother is the Chinese while his father is a Filipino.

Since we're both Chinese, David and I talked about the 2019 Chinese New Year  or the CNY. David shared their traditions. How did David celebrate the Chinese New Year? What are the beliefs they were following? Well, let's watch my vlog video interview with him:



Meanwhile, here is the related video where we talked about his current TV series airing now in GMA Telebabad:



Thanks for sharing another interesting details about you David! And again, thanks for guesting once more in my YouTube channel! Good luck and see you in our next event! Gong Xi Fa Cai! 02/07/2019 (Bits of Rocks) 


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments