Food Bits: Tasting Gringo's Mexican Grill

It was my first time to try the special dishes here at the Gringo's Makati when our team decided to have a team building dinner. The food they served truly satisfied my cravings since I'm a seafood and Mexican food lover!

Yes, Gringo's offers a combination of Mexican dishes and grilled goodness.

So without further talks, let me share with you some of the food I've tried during our dinner. These are the dishes on our table:

Grilled Squid in a Mango Sauce

The Mexican Rice

Grilled Chicken

A Garlic Mushroom

Taco Con Carne

Gringo's is open 24 hours. Aside from grilled and Mexican food, they also offer party drinks and juices. Oh by the way, I love their house blend iced tea and lemonade. Their house blend iced tea is thick and taste like my favorite 'milk tea.' Meanwhile, the lemonade is made of fresh fruits - lemon and calamnasi combining a sweet sour taste. This is their drink I love the most!

Definitely, we will be coming back here for more! The Mexican rice, the grilled squid in a mango sauce, and the lemonade marked my senses! 

Have you also tried Gringo's? Which of their menus you love the most?! 03/09/2019 (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments