'Bits of Rocks' is Hailed as Get Shape's "Best Lifestyle Blog of 2019"

My personal and lifestyle blog, this Bits of Rocks is hailed as Get Shape's Best Lifestyle Blog of 2019. 

This is already my second time to receive blog awards this year from this website. The first one was earlier in January for my sports and fitness blog Runner Rocky where it was awarded as the Best Fitness Blog to Follow this 2019. Details for this one is narrated in my RR blog. So do visit it. :)

Meanwhile, here is the awards and featured post of getshape.org for Bits of Rocks:


And here is the article they wrote for my website:


Thanks Get Shape for this another recognition. I am now more inspired to write and share great things with you! More to come on the coming days! 04/06/2019 (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments