Food Bits: Ramen, Ramen, and More at the Ryu Ramen & Curry

Ramen  is one of my favorite dishes. When you treat me in a Japanese restaurant, my first order will be ramen! Thanks God that one of our food stop during our food trip at the SM Jazz Mall is in the Ryu Ramen & Curry.

The best selling ramen here at the Ryu Ramen & Curry is their very own Ryu Ramen Curry. This specialty made with the finest ingredients is in its most affordable price of Php380 per serving. And we've tasted it during our food trip!

Another stuff that we had during the event was the Chasu Ramen  and Tantamen. These were also house specialty all at the same price.

The Best Selling Ramen
 
One of My Favorites Here at the Ryu Ramen & Curry


But aside from these top-selling favorites are the following Japanese goodies:

The Pork Gyoza

Karage Tantamen

Agedashi Tofu

My Favorite Shrimp

The Chasi Ramen


Well if you want to experience a brand new Japanese tasting, try Ryu Ramen & Curry at the ground of the SM Jazz Mall here at Makati.

Let's have another round of food trip here on the coming days! 05/09/2019 (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments