The Stars Who Greeted Me on My 2019 Birthday

My birthday is over. But yes, it was indeed another star-studded one! So for today, allow me to share with you their sweet and inspiring birthday messages to yours truly.

If I had Angel Locsin, Dennis Trillo, and Vilma Santos on my previous birthday greetings, who do you think are the stars who greeted my 2019 birthday?



Well, here is my inspiring birthday video compiling the celebrities who greeted me on my special day. Let's watch this out:



Once more, a word of thanks is not enough for all these inspiring messages. Thank you very much guys! Until my next birthday celebration! 05/15/2019 (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments