The Miniature Lebron James and Stephen Curry

Basketball is now my game! Most of my sports events, I covered basketball. I even featured different basketball players in my vlogs and blogs. And yeah, I already interviewed many PBA and NBA icons!

During the Toycon 2019, I just bought two toys. They are the miniature NBA players namely Lebron James and Stephen Curry - two of the iconic NBA players! James is my childhood player while Curry is my current NBA #lodi.

So without further ado, here are my miniature James and Curry: 


These miniature NBA superstars were not only cute, they were also adorable since their heads were moving!

What can you say about these two? Will share more of my #ToyCon2019 experience later in my next posts so stay tune! 07/05/2019 (Bits of Rocks)


Follow Me on Instagram@therunnerrocky

Follow Me on Twitter@therunnerrocky

Subscribe to My YouTube Channels: RunnerRocky and Bitsofrocks

Like My Fanpage on Facebookwww.facebook.com/BitsOfRocks

Send Me Emailrockenroll_04@yahoo.com

Comments