I Remember The Days II: "Trip To Ilocos"



November, 2006 - Ilocos Province

Another memorable event that happened in the month of November was our Ilocos Field Trip. It happened on the first week of November, 2006. We were already on the final year of our BSECE course.

Yup, Field Trip is a mandatory subject in our course. It is another subject under the name Seminars and Field Trips! We need to complete atleast 6 seminars and 1 Field Trip to complete our course.

ECE Boys

Stop-Over in Dagupan...

During our year, we all agreed to have our Field Trip in the whole province of Ilocos. We both visited Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur. We had witnessed all the major destinations and key places in the province such as the Baluarte ni Chavit, Marcos Museum, Vigan, the white sand Pagudpod, and the wind mills.

Hayz, I just got some of our many many pictures taken from the different places. By now, I will provide you some of our pictures. Maybe later, I could show you all the photos we had! c",0

Take a look on some of the views taken from a high building. Some of the pictures I have were too large that I can't upload on this site!

Welcoming Sunrise


Land Area In Pampanga...


On the Seashore...A Thinner Me!

Look at me on these pictures. What can you observe? Yup, I was so thin that time. You couldn't imagine how I look now. It was totally different. I gained now more weights!

Traveling from Manila to Ilocos took us 12 hours. Yeah, we stayed in our bus for 12 hours to complete our tour going to this province. Thanks God, there were stop-overs!

Besides the Ilocos province, we also visited other nearby place like Pangasinan, Dagupan, and Pampanga. Later, I will let you see these other places.

So, enjoy viewing some of our Ilocos pics. Later I will provide more...!!! c",)

Comments