I Remember The Days III: "Some Photoshots In Ilocos"

November, 2006 - Ilocos Province

The New Endorser of Jollibee Ilocos...Great One!

Still in Ilocos Province!

Well, to some of you that didn't yet seen my photos way back in College, here is now your privilege. I will provide you some of my solo photoshots taken in Ilocos Province during our Field Trip.

I didn't exactly remember the name of that place in Ilocos. I just remember that together with my friends, we escaped one of the discussions in our plant visit to capture some shots in some beautiful places in the province!

Take a look on some of my photos:

The Mansion...


One More...!!!


The Sand...The Windmills...of Pagudpod Beach

I'm still looking for some of my other photos taken during our field trip. I have lots of wacky shots but I'm thinking if I will share it with you! Hehehe...

But what can you say about these photos? Yup, you agreed that I was really thinner during those days! On my latest photos taken just only this year, you would see the great difference! Many say, my looks and my build now are really better than my previous. They love my looks and my body now! Hahaha...!

Now, I'm still giving you the right to make comments on these shots! c",)

Comments

edz said…
Nasira ang windmills at kawawa naman si Jollibee. Joke!