Counting My Top 10 Blessings Of 2009!

2009 is over! We are now on the new phase of the decade, 2010!

But before we finally say goodbye to 2009, let us count the blessings we received for this year.

For me, this year was truly a great year to count. Success, achievements, transitions were some of the terms to describe the experience I had!


So, here are the Top 10 Remarkable Things of 2009 that I should be thankful for:


1.) New Home - April of this year when we transferred to our new home. More beautiful, more elegant, wider, and really nice compare with our previous. You see it yourself during the series of our invasions!

2.) Rise of the Blogs - This year marked the birth of my different blog sites. Started as "Bits of Rocks" which eventually turned as "The Rock Land", this personal blog became so active this year as well as my music blog "Rhythm of the Rock". This year also gave birth to my new blog "TV Series Craze" which is so popular these days and to my techie-themed blog "TECHkyrocky".


3.) Successful Career in the Corporate Work - It was indeed a golden year for me in my work. I was given a lot of opportunities in our office and proud to say that I had performed all my tasks and projects with flying colors! All my BRAVO cards, souvenir items, and other appreciations from the different managers reflected this!


4.) Artistic Working Area - Well, you are the one to witness the different transformations of my working area. We transferred working station twice but my artistic style of my own working area maintains which garnered different feedback of appreciations from my officemates.

5.) Birth of My Different Pets - "Miming Negro" became so popular this year. She was well-loved by all the people who visited this site. But aside from her, more new pets were introduced this year starting from the cats, kittens, puppies, tigers, up to the other wild domesticated pets like my civet cat!


6.) New PC - Before the year ends, I finally have my new Personal Computer in our home. Maybe this is the biggest thing I have bought for this year. I also bought its other accessories such as the web cam, speaker, and electric fan solely for this PC. I also have an unlimited access to internet in our home which made my cyber life so active and in-demand!

7.) Lots of Photographs - I had too many pictorials for this year! Yeah, just like what you have seen, in every events, I have photos! I am like a famous model who have different pictorials taken by paparazzi or official photographers.

8.) More Roles and Opportunities - Aside from my routine work in the office, I was also became an effective Trainer of our team. I conducted different trainings in our office. The feedback were all excellent! All my trainees liked me so much and my unique style in presentation. My writing abilities were also enhanced as I developed and created different Manuals and Process Guides to our team in addition to my blogging hobby!


9.) Preparation for a Sexy Body - First week of December when I started to go in a gym. Yup, for five times now, every weekend (when not busy), I go in a gym to develop my abs, chest, biceps, and muscles! Hopefully I see the results of my workouts before our Summer outing!

10.) Active Sex Life - Yeah, though I'm single, I can proudly say that my sex life for this year was so active! Ooh! Just like a sexy star, I was really bankable! I already performed many matured roles like what our hottest youngstars did today!


Well, did I forgot something?! Do you have something to add which were not mentioned above?! Feel free to express your thoughts!

Indeed, 2009 was so great to me! It gave me lots of blessings and opportunities to count. These were only the top 10 most remarkable things. Yup, there were other things not mentioned here. Some I forgot, some were not need to mentioned!

I also like to add that this year also started my increasing savings in the banks, Hopefully it will flourish more on the succeeding years!

So, thanking primarily our God from up above for all the good things He gave to me this year, let us all salutes and appreciates 2009...Thank You Very Much 2009!!! c",)

Comments

Edlee said…
This is a nice year ender, though my eyebrows raised when you cited the last number: about having active sex life. I can't figure out what does that mean? Is it about your late adolescence or what? Congratulations by the way.
Edlee said…
'My writing abilities were also enhanced as I developed and created different Manuals and Process Guides to our team in addition to my blogging hobby!'

Let me see your writing manuals so I can see your improvements?
marf said…
Hi kuya rocky,

Dami mo pong blessings last year.. so hapi for you. c",)