The Rock Land Now Conquers Facebook Fan Page!

After Rockz Cafe, TV Series Craze, and Rhythm of the Rock, it's now time for The Rock Land! Yeah, your favorite and everybody's favorite blog site tambayan now conquers Facebook!

You can now follow me in the No. 1 Social Networking site. The Rock Land already have its own fan page. So, what are you waiting for, c'mon and become a fan!

Do you already visited Miming Negro, her cute little kittens and friends, our home sweet home, my humors, and of course, your one and only celebrity having many look alike?! Well if not, you have now so many times to bond with us! C'mon and let's jam! =)

The Current Profile Picture

The Rock Land Fan Page

Scrolling Down the Page!

Oh, It's Miming Negro! Fans Like Her So Much!

Actually I just started The Rock Land's Fan page a week ago. At the very start, I just got two fans. Then after an hour, it became 16. The next day, it rise to 50. Then it grows to 70, 80, and 90. At the end of the week, I was surprised to see that my fans now were 110! Wow, a very fast popularity!

I compared my four sites having fan page in Facebook. And I have noticed that the Rock Land was the fastest growing fan page of all! The strongest of them is the TV Series Craze followed by Rhythm of the Rock. As of this writing, TV Series Craze garnered 122 fans while Rhythm of the Rock with 121 fans. And glad to see that the Rock Land already had 110 fans as of today noting that it was a one-week old! TV Series and Rhythm of the Rock were already on their second and a half week!

The least number of fans was the Rockz Cafe. Right now, it only had 90 fans noting that this was my very first blog site that had a fan page! But, it's ok. People really have their own preferences!

All the pictures that were not published in this site will be stored in the fan page. Some stories behind each post will be exposed there! You can be more interactive with me as well to my other friends with this fan page! You can post anything you wanna post! =)

Hayz, so glad to think! I'm so one proud blogger to see that my works were truly patronized by my avid readers. Now, they were not just an avid readers, but as a fanatic fans as well! So, if you're not one of us, come, visit and become a fan of The Rock Land!!! c",)

Comments

pedrokomentaryo said…
hello ! you got a very nice blog...
I'm jealose... I would like to invite you to visit mine too,
I only invited few and selected people to visit and your one of them.
It's www.pedrokomentaryo-kapehan.blogspot.com..
more power and keep the good job...

ps. you can also visit me in FACEBOOK..pedro komentaryo..
and be a family of sharing.