History of the Blogs Chapter 1: "In the Beginning"

April 2009 marked the rise of all the rocky's blogs. From one personal blog site to seven gorgeous hit sites! Yup, I have now seven blog sites to offer to all of you. Five of these blogs were so active and regularly maintain while the other two serve as a storage!

But, did you all know how these blogs started?!

Well, in accordance to my one year rise of the blogs celebration, allow me to share with you the history of my sites!

Let's go to the Chapter 1 of the history. This is the humble beginning...!

It all started as "Bits of Rockz" in Friendster!

I really love writing. Since elementary, my writing career started being a writer in our school publication. Then in High School, I was a successful Literary Editor then became Sports Editor joining different writing contest. At the end of High School, I was awarded as the 2001 Mamamahayag Ng Taon" for a number of prestige contributions I gave to the school! And of course in College, since first year, I was a writer of our school publication. For four consecutive years, I was the Managing Editor! I already wrote different types of article from opinion, literary, creative, to technical!

When I graduated in College last March 31, 2007, I became busy in the Corporate World. I had my first job as a Network Administrator. But then, I still practiced my writing abilities as a Technical Writer of our system and process.

When I entered my second job being a Software Engineer on August 29, 2007, my techincal writing job eventually stopped! But this marked the beginning of my online writing hobby!

The Logo of My Very First Blog in Friendster

This was My Very First Blog in Blogger Evolved as The Rock Land

On my second job, all the websites were open. You have an unlimited access to all the internet sites. Even social networking sites like Friendster were open to all its employees. And since Friendster was really a huge hit that days, I became addicted to it!

Until I explore the Friendster Blog...

There using the Friendster Blog application, my very first blog site entitled "Bits of Rockz was born!

"A Journey to a Rocky Road" was the quick subtitle description of this blog. It contains all my personal articles as well as my other hit printed literary articles in college. Time to time, it was updated! All my previous officemates in my second job got also addicted reading this blog.

But when I grabbed my third job here in my present company last February 11, 2008, my Friendster Blog became inactive! But, it marked the rise of other more exciting blog sites!

The Original "Rhythm of the Rock" Logo

"The Rock's Literary Collection" Logo Maintained Up To Now

The Old "TV Series Craze" Logos

The Logo of My Former Blog "Mortgage Plus"

The "TECHkyrocky" Gadget Blog Logo Now and Then

At first Friendster was accessible in our company. I still able to update my Friendster Blog. Until Friendster was blocked in our office as well as the other social networking sites like Multiply. My last update to my Friendster blog was on May 29, 2008.

Since it was hard to access Friendster in our company, I then explored other blog sites. Until I discovered Blogger! From there, my blogging career started!

March 2008, my very first Blogger site was born! It was named as "Bits of Rocks II" since it was a continuation of my Friendster blog. Some of my hit articles from my Friendster blog was transferred or duplicated to it!

Then on April 2008, another blog site was launched. It was called "Rhythm of the Rock" which was also derived from one of the segment of my Friendster Blog "Rhythm of my Heart". It contains all my favorite song lyrics!

In 2008, I was pro-advertisement. I just used this two blog sites for my ads. To add more advertisers, I launched my third blog site which was called "Mortgage Plus". It was solely purpose for advertisements.

When my ads became so weak, these three blogs became inactive. They were no longer updated since then!

Until on April 2009, these blog sites were then revived! I felt inlove during that time so I immediately updated my "Rhythm of the Rock" blog featuring my lovelife's theme song!s My other blog which was renamed as "Bits of Rocks" (without II) was also updated!

Not only these two, the third or should I say the fourth blog was also born on the same month and year. It was called as "TV Series Craze" containing all the information about your favorite TV Series.

Oops, before I forget, my literary blog site which was called "The Rock's Literary Collection" was born together with the "Rhythm of the Rock" blog.

The former "Mortgage Plus" blog was now converted to the hit gadget blog called "TECHkyrocky"!

All these blog sites have their own history to tell. Know them all on the next succeeding chapters of my Blog Sites History! See Yah on the next chapters...!!! c",)

Comments