History of the Blogs Chapter 9: "The 7th Blog"

I told you before that all in all, I have 7 blog sites. 5 of these sites were regularly maintain while 2 were inactive and just serve as a storage. You already knew my 6 blog sites. Only the last one remains unknown. Ready to know it?!

This is my 7th Blog site! This is called "A(H1N1) Project Prevent".

Actually this is the blog site I have created for our company. It was created last June 29, 2009.

Because last year the swine flu or the A(H1N1) virus widely spread, our company launched a special project called "Prevent A(H1N1) Project". And glad to say that I was the one who handles it! Yeah, I became the team lead of this project for our corporate communication!

So as part of this project, I created this web blog site! Since June last year, this site was no longer updated. It remains as is! But still it exists!

Now, you already completed the 7 blog sites of Rocky! Actually it is 8 if we include my Friendster blog called "Bits of Rocks"! Let us enumerate them:

1. Bits of Rocks (the Friendster Blog)

2. The Rock Land

3. Rhythm of the Rock

4. TV Series Craze

5. TECHkyrocky

6. The Rock's Literary Collection

7. Rockz Cafe

8. A(H1N1) Project Prevent

Have you already visited them?! =) Tambay na! C",)

Comments