The Rise of the Blogs!

April is a Blog Month! As I told you, I will offer this month all the Rocky's blogs you always love. Since these blogs started and grows way back in April 2009, let's allot this month as a tribute and celebration for their success!

Here is a short teaser for the blog sites you always love. Join me as I congratulate them in their first anniversary!

Ladies and gentlemen...these are the blog sites that now dominates the net:

The Rock Land

Rhythm of the Rock

TV Series Craze

TECHkyrocky

The Rock's Literary Collection

Rockz Cafe

You may want to visit each sites, just click on each image above!

I know everyone of you already visited these sites. What do you feel going on each of them?! Which of these blogs you like and love the most?! For you, which site is the best?!

Rocky's blogs now dominate the internet and now part of everyone's hobby. Name a genre, I have it! Music or lyrics, TV Series, Gadget or tech, literary, cafe world, or a personal site that covers all...everything is here!

For this month, expect that I will feature each of these blogs. But then, I will also share with you the history of each sites or how they started. From a simple beginning up to its current gorgeous achievements...!

It's gonna be another exciting month this April as we hail to the king of the blog! Be part of them... Be one of the fans...Add spice and fun to your life as you become fans of this hottest blog sites! See you there...! c",)

Comments