The Last Movie Date!

Until now, I wasn't yet fully recovered from the pain brought by my wounded heart. Still, the short memories we have keep on haunting me!

I was with that person month ago watching the romance-drama movie of Angel Locsin, Aga Muchlach and Jake Cuenca. While we're watching the film, our hands were holding too tight! And that made us feel the real emotion and love brought by the said film!

I even loved the soundtrack of the said movie. Eventually, I remembered her whenever the said music was played! That was my theme song for her.

After having our movie date, we still go out together. I even plan to have another movie date to her. But eventually, "In the Name of Love" will be our last movie date!

We have no communications at all for the last two weeks. I missed her texts. When I text her last Monday, I received a too painful bad news! I asked her for another date. But a painful replied said: "Malabo na, Committed na ako!" Ouch! "Kelan pa," I asked. "Two weeks ago!"

I think I'm loving her na! Why did now that she's gone makes me missed her?! Why did I realized too late that I needed her?!

Hayz...I don't want to watch a movie or an event anymore! I'm gonna lost now my Chicago White Sox Tickets or my Los Angeles Angels Tickets. So sad that I couldn't anymore share with her my Chicago Cubs Tickets or my Houston Astros Tickets. It's so sad if I'll watch alone using my Los Angeles Dodgers Tickets!

Right now I'm trying to heal the pain! I'm looking for a better one! Hope that God will send me a better person that would heal the wound in my heart! Seems that I'm once again taken...taken for granted! =(

Comments